Monday, October 1, 2018

*UPDATE NEWS* Bosley's Blog and New Book

It is with great sorrow that I write this post. My beloved Bosley has passed away. In 2014, I wanted to write a children's book about his life. I am still following through with this. To stay in the loop and be alerted to updates on the books release, you can follow Bosley's blog. There you can sign up for newsletter alerts and read specific stories about his life, complete with video and photos.



He IS and always will be LOVED.

3 comments:

  1. I´m very sorry to hear about Bosley. I know how it feels to lose a furry family member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking for you.....

    I was excited at first when I saw a new post after clicking on one of the icons I STILL have on my home screen for your blogs....... then I READ the post and realized it was a terribly sad reason you posted. Thanks for letting those of us who were longtime Bosley fans know....

    Would you believe I liked Bosley SO much that I long ago had done a blog search of "Bosley" and saved my favorite photos of him from your blog into my phone?! Ever since "meeting" Bosley on the blog, I can't see even a photo of a Maltese without thinking of him and probably will for the rest of my life. I'm glad you included him in the blog. It was definitely one of the things that made your blog SO unique and special. He was adorable.

    No one will mourn as deeply as you, but please know you don't mourn alone.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Words can not express how much your comment means to me. I am so glad Bosley came into our lives and that he loved dolls too. The doll community accepted him into the doll world and for that I am grateful. God bless you and thank you for loving Bosley.

      Delete