Tuesday, May 28, 2013

HTM Doll Closet

 
 Using a 3 ring binder with clear sheet protectors, you can store plenty of mini doll clothing pieces.
Pink and Green Mama



 I made a closet out of a medium USPS shipping box. I covered it in scrapbook paper inside and out.

 I made two small holes on the sides for a dowel to fit through, then I secured it with hot glue. I hot glued a small shelf to make a separate area for shoes.  
 

 Home made chenille stick hangers! 

I left my dowel a little longer so I could hang more purses on the outside. You can store A LOT of mini clothes or (Barbie, Liv or Blythe)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute storage ideas. I always have trouble keeping my doll stuff and craft stuff organized. I always love new tips and ideas.

    To view all my AG dolls visit my blog at http://taraheartag.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips. I've been looking for creative ways to store my doll stuff- I want to take some of my accessories out of public storage in Santa Monica but not clutter my house!

    ReplyDelete