Saturday, June 8, 2013

*Meeting Mystery Neighbors*

"Why are we all so scared?" Kit asked. "Whoever US is they're just dolls like us right?"
 

"We don't know that for sure." Samantha answered.


"I didn't see a note or anything near Nicki and Saige's house when we passed by." Kirsten reported.



"If only Nicki and Saige had been home; they could have told us whether they saw anyone next door or not." Felicity added with a shaky voice. She and Nellie clung to each other.

"Well here it is." Samantha said.

KNOCK KNOCK
All of the dolls had jitters.

Suddenly a figure appeared in the door. 

"Hey you all came to tea!"

The dolls all stood still in shock when they saw the boy standing before them.

"Is every one alright?" He asked. "You look like you've all seen a ghost or something."

Kit pushed her way through to the front and said, "you're a BOY!" He laughed...."There's that laughter!!!!! I heard it, we heard it the other day. It was you!"

"Yes I'm a boy and maybe it was me or maybe it wasn't me. Maaaybeeee it was one of these guys." He said pointing to the other three boy mini dolls standing in the room.

"Well aren't you going to come inside?" He asked.

Slowly one by one the dolls filed in, staring at each boy then staring at each other in disbelief.

"Find a seat. I'm Jack." Said a blond boy.

"I'm Marcus." He said holding out his hand, but no one took it. "You've already met Josh."

"You're boys." Kit said again.


 "I'm Paul."


"Was that one of you who came by our house? We saw a shadow, it looked like someone with a hat." Cecile asked.

"Yes it was me", Paul said. "I was out on my skateboard when I delivered the invitation." He explained.

Suddenly now everything made sense....   
(to be continued...)

2 comments:

  1. This is cool! I am loving the story! The boys are cute also! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you like the story!!!!! Stay tuned to find out more....

      Delete