I have a HTM tutorial for 18" Molly Stage and Theater HERE.
But why can't mini Molly have her own as well?
- Tissue (Kleenex) box
- Black paint
- Metallic silver paint or silver Sharpie
- Wood grain contact paper or scrapbook paper
- American Flag scrapbook paper
- Hot glue
- School glue
- Burgundy / wine velveteen fabric
- Draw the Art Deco step design on your Kleenex box front, then trim it out with scissors.
- Paint the exterior of box black
- Once it is dry, paint the Art Deco steps and decorative design with silver paint or sharpie.
- Glue the wood flooring inside the box.
- Glue the American flag to the back interior of your box
- Hot glue fabric onto a dowel or pencil, gathering as you go.
- Hem the curtain by sewing machine or hot glue
- Install the curtain to the front interior with hot glue
Now Molly's ready to take the stage!!