Today's tutorial was requested by Claire who recently opened her own mini bakery. This tutorial is near and dear to my heart!
I am going to show you how to make a display/storage cabinet. This can also be used as a china cabinet or country bookcase. Store dishes, toys, books, towels, linens, food, or gardening supplies on the shelves.
- Cardboard, shipping boxes
- Popsicle sticks
- Hot glue
- Cut a piece of cardboard the size desired then cover vertically in Popsicle sticks.
- Cut four or five pieces of card board the same length by 2" wide - this will be for top - middle - bottom shelves.
- Then cover horizontally with Popsicle sticks on both top/bottom.
- Attach Popsicle sticks vertically with hot glue to the outside of your shelves (molding).
- Paint, distress or leave natural.
- If you find your cabinet needs more stability to stand straight, opt to hot glue two long, thin erasers on the bottom near the outer edges.
Or print this out to size on a word doc.