This shows HTM a free standing ballet barre.
Inspiration came from PlanetAG4U.
- Craft Foam ball
- 1/4" dia wooden dowel - cut two pcs 10" - cut two pcs 4.5"
- Two picture hangers
- Cut the styrofoam ball in half. Set each half on the flat side.
- Stick each 4.5" dowel piece into one styrofoam ball 1/2" deep. These are the side posts.
- Hot glue them for stability.
- Hot glue one picture hanger to each side post 2" down or centered.
- Hot glue the 10" dowel to the top of each side post.
- Hang the other 10" dowel inside the picture hangers for the lower barre.