Monday, May 12, 2014

My Little Pony EQUESTRIA GIRLS

This week I'm taking you shopping with me down the toy aisle at both Target and K-Mart. 

I don't really collect My Little Pony, though I do think the line is quite colorful and whimsical. While at Target (I must have taken pictures of every doll line there!!) I had a look at My Little Pony Equestria Girls.

Priced at $19.99 each come with very cute accessories.

   

Each doll is articulated with bendable knees and elbows!

 
 

I think Rainbow Dash is my favorite!! What beautiful colors!

2 comments:

  1. Not every doll is articulated. The basic dolls (aka economy dolls, they come in smaller boxes) do not have elbow or knee articulation. My favorite is "pirate pinkie" because if you take her shoe off, she has a peg and since she has black in her hair she can be like a pirate! I would love to collect them, but there's just not room with me buying monster high, ever after high, AND american girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those so much but there is to many doll lines I want to collet

    ReplyDelete