Make Samantha feel at home with her very own white Victorian bedding.
- White fabric
- White felt
- Pink ribbon, 1/8" thin (pink yarn optional)
- Needle, white thread
- White ruffled trim, 1"
- Lace trim, 1/4"
- Cotton balls
- Measure your mini bed (typically 6.5-7" x 4"), cut two pieces of white fabric and one piece of felt to measure.
- Sandwich the felt in-between the fabric, pin in place.
- Pin the ruffled trim to the underside of the fabric sandwich, sew all four layers at the edges.
- Turn it over, sew pink ribbon in rows of three vertically on each side.
- Cut two rectangle pieces of fabric, sew three sides closed.
- Turn right side out, stuff with two cotton balls.
- Sew the open flap closed.
- Sew lace trim around the pillow, add a piece of ribbon.
Both Samantha and Nellie's bedding are made from white eyelet. I used three layers of felt for mattresses.