Monday, December 15, 2014

My Moxie Teen Doll - Tristen

 
I bought this doll in 2011. I love her clothes and her face is so pretty with amazing eyes. She stands 14", has long black hair and is fully articulated.


 I don't have any wigs for her.


 All of her jewelry is gold.


Her hands are delicate, I love the articulated wrists.


I have never removed her glasses, they are secured on with elastic, but I have pulled them up so you can see her eyes.


Rubber boots.


I love Tristen. I keep her on a shelf for display.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love Moxie Teenz dolls too. I discovered them recently. I found one second hand very cheap and fell in love with her. I have this Tristen doll too. She is gorgeous. I bought her from Ebay. She is missing her belt and jewellery but she has everything else. I love her glasses. I am glad I could find her reasonably priced! I bought a few more from Ebay. I only buy them if I can find them cheap. I really love these dolls. I am glad I have discovered them. Melrose was the first one I have found in a car boot sale. She had no clothes and no wig. I used to call her "the beauty" before I finally found out she was a Moxie Teenz doll! LOL
    All the best
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tristan is my favorite, but yes all of the dolls are beautiful.

      Delete