I love this set! It's perfect for Julie and Ivy!!
- Cardboard tubes (paper towel, toilet paper, wrapping paper, or foil tube)
- Craft paint
- Hot glue
- Draw on tube a circle diagonally measured at 3" back and 2" seat, cut.
- Trace the bottom of the tube onto a piece of cardboard. Cut 5 pieces.
- Hot glue a circle cut out to the bottom and seat of each chair.
- Measure and cut another section of tube to make the table base.
- Hot glue the last circle to the bottom of table.
- Cut another piece of cardboard a little wider than the table (tube) for a round table top, hot glue to base.
- Make seat cushions with fabric.