Saturday, March 5, 2016

*REVIEW* Barbie Fashionista Doll 22 Chambray Chic - Curvy


With added diversity and more variety in styles, fashions, shoes and accessories. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankle or flat feet. 




The Barbie Fashionistas Doll 22 Chambray Chic - Curvy wears an adorable dress with yellow skirt and a chambray denim top with a collar and pocket detailing.


 

Cute black flats are casual cool, and her bright pink belt adds a pop of color.



Long blonde hair styled straight completes her fabulous look.


New body shape.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the few new barbies that i actually really want, I just can't decide between this one and the one with black hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one, if only to put her in something more flattering for a pear shaped body. Love the shoes,too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up the one with black hair to purchase but I put her back because her arms weren't articulated. Trying to head switch is not something I'm comfortable doing yet. Plus the clothes, I would like a different outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought it, and I like it !
    And I just discorver your blog, it's great !

    ReplyDelete