Wednesday, October 31, 2018

*NEWS* LADL Posting News and Updates on Snickerdoodle Street 2019


With so much doll news and exciting things to come in 2019, LADL will be posting regularly on our sister site - Snickerdoodle Street!

LADL will remain online strictly as a reference site.  I have been asked over the past ten months if LADL will be returning. Due to popular demand, I will be posting major doll news and help collectors stay informed. It will not be a daily event as before, but on a regular basis as news comes in.

Comments and questions are welcome! Contact and inquiries: SnickerdoodleStreet@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAYY!!! SO happy to have you BACK!!!! The last 10 months have been HARD!! Much harder than I could have imagined!! I kept the icons for your blogs on my phone home screen and kept popping back into them for nostalgia!

    I'm glad it's this one because actually smaller dolls are easier to collect and find room to display! I'm running out of room, too, for my posse of 18" dolls! (I'm at 52 currently in addition to over 100 smaller dolls.)

    Welcome back!!! (Even if it's only occasional, a little is better than none!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! What a SWEET comment. I appreciate it so much. Thanks for stopping by on occasion. I hope to have interesting news and coverage to offer everyone. I can't "predict" when posts will go up, but I promise I will be posting.

      Delete