Wednesday, March 20, 2019

*REVIEW* Madame Alexander 13" Renoir Doll



My Madame Alexander Renoir doll is 13" tall with long blond hair and blue sleep eyes, real lashes. She wears a pink multi-tiered lace dress, tights, bloomers, and velvet ankle boots. 


The clothing is very well made with snap closures.



Her long hair is rooted.





Wide brimmed pink bonnet with flowers and large bow finish the ensemble. Her neck is stamped Alexander 1966, but the Renoir dolls were made from 1972 to 1986.

*VIDEO*

5 comments:

  1. I love her outfit. It is so frilly. The shoes are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first doll I got to make clothes for was from this series, a Degas Girl. She is a beautiful brunette. My grandma took me downtown to a department store to pick her out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww now that's a great memory! Something special about picking out a Madame Alexander doll. If you have photos or still have the doll, I know readers would love to see her.

      Delete
    2. Hi I also have this doll, but also have Renoir Girl with Hoop #1574. Unlike all the 1574 dolls I have seen who are in total blue, my doll has original pink bloomers and pink underlining taffeta in the top of her dress while having a blue taffeta underlining in the bottom of her dress. Have you seen this before? I am wondering if this makes her valuable. Thanks Sharon

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry I don't know much about the doll's value. You could personally contact Madame Alexander on their facebook page.

      Delete