Monday, March 18, 2019

*Review* Madame Alexander Pirouette in Pink - 2016 Time for Center Stage Ballerina


Madame Alexander Doll Company sent this sweet ballerina for me to review!



8-inch Wendy ballerina wears a sparkly pink leotard, glittery pink tulle tutu and tights. A shiny rhinestone delicately accessorizes her leotard, while her pink ballet slippers are laced up and ready for the perfect pirouette. 
 

Her brown sleep eyes have real top lashes.





Wendy is articulated! You can pose her in multiple ballet positions.





Wendy’s brown hair is wrapped in a bun and tied with a pink ribbon. 
 


*VIDEO REVIEW*

I adore Wendy!
Thank you Madame Alexander Doll Company!

1 comment:

  1. I have the Latina version of the doll. I think mine is from last season. I was able to purchase her from the Duchess Outlet in Pittston, PA. It houses one of the few surviving Madame Alexander Doll Museums. The Madame Alexander Doll Club may also have this doll for sale.

    ReplyDelete