Miniature doll furniture can be costly. I have seen complete kitchen sets for $45.00 and up. If your bakery or kitchen needs an oven right NOW, you can make one your self!
- Cardboard tea box
- Popsicle sticks
- Bobby pin
- Small beads
- Paint everything white, black or silver (stainless).
- Glue on black or silver buttons for burners.
- Cut then paint Popsicle sticks to size to frame out the oven door. *Option paint the oven window black before gluing Popsicle sticks.
- Glue small beads for knobs.
- Use the flat side of a bobby pin for oven handle.