- Cereal box
- Fabric remnants, felt or solid bandanna (20" x 20")
- Square potholder/hot pad
- Hot glue
1. Cut off the top and bottom opening flaps off the cereal box, then cut off the side panels.
2. Paint one side any color you like (this will be the interior of your tent).
3. Fold the flattened cereal box panel horizontally with the painted side down. This will create a triangular structure.
4. With the tent standing, hot glue the fabric onto the exterior one side at a time. Clip any extra fabric 1-inch long, then tuck the excess under - hot glue.
1. Fold a hot pad/ pot holder in half, hot glue the side 2/3 closed.
2. Hot glue the bottom closed.
3. Turn right side out.