Every doll house needs a fireplace, especially during the winter. This is a fun craft and you can make as many as you need. One for the living room or parlor and maybe in each bedroom. This fireplace doesn't take up much room at all!
- Popsicle sticks
- Scrapbook paper - brick print
- Hot glue
- Cereal or snack food box
1. Cut a piece out from the food box 4" x 4" for your fireplace.
2. Cut- then glue brick (paper) to the front side of the cardboard.
3. Hot glue Popsicle sticks vertically on both sides to frame fireplace.
4. Continue stacking and gluing Popsicle sticks 3 on each side. This will create the sides of your fireplace.
5. Hot glue a Popsicle stick to the top of your fireplace to act as a mantle. If you like, you can add another Popsicle stick horizontally under it to finish it out.
7. Paint or leave natural.