Tuesday, November 26, 2013

*Kit Interviews Nurse Katherine*

Kit was eager to keep her appointment with Nurse Katherine.  

 
She was sure that all in Liberty Towne needed to know there was a real R.N. living among it's residents.

Nurse Katherine wasn't dressed in her Nurses uniform this time. She was dressed in what Kit thought "Mary Poppins" attire.

"Thank you for meeting me Katherine." Kit smiled.

"Thank you Kit for asking me to be a part of your newspaper." She replied.

" I have several questions here I'd like to just go down the list if that's alright." Kit explained.
"Of course."

Q: "What made you want to become a Nurse?"
A: "As a child I was always putting bandages on my dolls and nursing the baby dolls back to health."

Q: "How long have you been a Nurse?"
A: "Oh my since 1944."

Q: "What caused you to move to Liberty Towne? We didn't know you were moving here."
A: "Well it's simple, Molly asked me to move here and be close by."

Q: "Can you or have you ever treated an injured animal?"
A: "I can and have, though I'm not particularly fond of it. Fleas, barks, scratches, potential bites, people are far easier to treat than animals."

Q: "Where will you be living here in town?"
A: "For now I am rooming with Molly until my clinic is complete."

'With Molly?' Kit thought - 'that's in MY HOUSE!'

After Kit had finished her interview, her curiosity sparked again! 'A CLINIC' she thought. 'Wow I have got to cover that story.'

"Thank you Katherine, those are all of the questions I have for now. I would like to do a story on the opening of your clinic. Do you know when that will be?"

"No I'm afraid I do not. I will let you know as soon as I get word."

************
Get word! Kit knew she would know the same time Katherine did if she was 
S T A Y I N G 
in the same house! And why didn't Samantha or Molly tell her Katherine was going to stay in the house???

-to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. Whoa sounds AWESOME! I can't wait for the next part:)

    ReplyDelete