- Toilet paper tube
- Thin cardboard (cereal or snack box)
- Hot glue
- Various scrapbook paper, felt, paint, ribbons
- Cut (slice) the tube vertically up the side, measure it to size on top of your mini doll's head, tape.
- Cut a piece of cardboard into a circle for brim.
- Trace the toilet paper tube onto the center of circle, cut out the hole; set aside.
- Cut the tube to the height you want your hat - taller top hat or lower derby hats.
- Hot glue the circle (hole) you previously cut and glue it to the top of your tube (lid).
- Glue the tube to the brim.
- Decorate as you wish - scrapbook paper, felt, paint, ribbon.