Thursday, May 22, 2014

*Dance Class*

Isabelle called Saige to rush over to the Ballet studio.

 She was teaching a class and wanted Saige to meet the new minis.

"OK class get into third position."

*GASP* "They're so cute!!" Saige exclaimed.

"Thanks! I snuck them out of the house away from Julie and Ivy." Isabelle said. "Look her hair has pink streaks too. Go ahead Izzy show Saige you're hair."

"Oh how adorable. I love it!!' Said Saige.

"I have pink streak in my hair too!" Giggled mini Izzy.

"Oh Isabelle, she is so cute. Can I keep her?"

"Uh...well..I don't know. Maybe you can babysit once in a while."

"Alright." Saige sighed. "Are you bringing them to Summer Camp?"

"No. I'm afraid they would get lost." Isabelle answered concerned.

"Come on girls back to your positions!"


  1. They are so cute! I can't wait to get them. I'm going to check and see if they have them yet today.

  2. Now your Mini dolls have a doll of their own. How cute is that. I love how they are mini Isabelle's new students.

    1. Did you get any McDs Happy Meals Isabelle dolls?

  3. How fun! I'm looking forward to getting a set.

  4. They are really cute! Love the dance class.