Tuesday, September 23, 2014

*Reader Photos* Mini Size AGP

Shelly recreated a mini doll version of the AGP store! Shop for MyAG dolls, GOTY, Historical and Bitty Babies!

This AGP is so incredibly detailed! See if you can find the following: PWP,  MyAG hair accessories, LE set.













 Isabelle is SOLD OUT



 



This is OUTSTANDING! Thank you Shelly for sharing this mini AGP with us.

***** 
I hope Shelly's creation inspires you, all images belong to Shelly please do not re-post or copy. Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. *From Julie's doll mom:*

    Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I've been wanting to do this for a while now

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. This must have been so fun to put together. Thank you Shelly and Rhonda for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun thinking up what I wanted to do, but it did get a little stressful at times.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! It's my best version of an AG Store: )

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is amazing! I am actually making a mini AGP right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see when you are finished!!!

    ReplyDelete