Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mini Furniture (Resource)

Yesterday I featured sisters Kelly and Marilyn. Kelley runs THE TOY BOX on etsy. Marilyn has a beautiful shop called Granny Mare's on Ruby Lane.
  ABOUT: My shop features a wide variety of antiques and vintage items including fine porcelain, dolls and doll furniture, Sterling silver, ink wells, mid-century kitchenware and many other types of decorative collectibles. I find my items in a variety of places; auctions, estate and tag sales, flea markets and even yard sales and thrift shops on a lucky day.


My rather eclectic tastes do not limit me to certain categories or types of items; if it makes me smile, I buy it. I hope you appreciate my tastes and that you take some time to browse through my shop.


I fully understand that buying antique and vintage items online can sometimes be scary so I like to provide lots of photos and describe my items thoroughly, pointing out any flaws or condition issues they may have. 
*********
Marilyn's shop is a platinum shop on Ruby Lane with over 1000 sales! It can be difficult to find a unique piece for your doll house, but I am sure you will find something wonderful at Granny Mare's. Link to her shop by clicking on the banner above.

No comments:

Post a Comment