Friday, July 5, 2013

Mini Dolls (by Brand) Part Seven (2009 - present) LPS Blythe, Berry Bitty, Lalaloopsy



Another iconic doll (Blythe) who has a mini version is LPS Blythe or Petite Blythe.

In 2010, the Blythe Loves Littlest Pet Shop line was released by Hasbro, with Blythe dolls as pet-sitters for their animal toys in the aforementioned toy line.
 



These little dolls are 4.5" and absolutely adorable!! See my opening video!

 This is my 12" Blythe factory doll whom I love! 
With a quick wig change she has multiple looks!

I sold clothing I made for Blythe in my etsy shop. 
But in the world of mini 12" dolls are giants.

Another great line of minis is the super popular Lalaloopsy minis!!
 I LOVE THE LALAS!

 Here is a mini Lalaloopsy with a hand painted house I made for my etsy shop.


Pretty hand painted furniture for Lala too!
The good thing is - these minis are affordable and under $20. You can find them at Toys R Us and Target.


Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures is the 2009 relaunch of Strawberry Shortcake. The series follows the adventures of Strawberry and her friends who live in Berry Bitty City. 
I do not own any of these but have heard some of the clothing can fit AG minis.
***********
If you would like to see photo stories of my Blythe, leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I think that photo stories of your Blythe would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete